Teruskan berhubung, Uniting the ALUMNI.
Rabu, 18 Ogos 2010
Ahad, 15 Ogos 2010
The Intel Penang Design Center (PDC), established in 1992, is one of the largest and most advanced Intel Design and Development centers in the Asia Pacific region. Intel PDC designs Intel® Core™2 processors, Intel® Atom™ processors, and Advanced IA Platform Chipsets. Our Design Engineers architect and create innovative IP and features for the next platform system-on-a-chip solutions on 45nm (nanometer) and 32nm process technology. Intel PDC grants R&D scholarships every year to outstanding students from local universities throughout the country.
• Malaysian citizen
• Currently pursuing or going to pursue a full-time course at a local university
• Does not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) (Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.)
• SPM: A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
• STPM: Grade A for a minimum of three subjects
• Matriculation: Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
• Undergraduate: Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
Areas of study:
• Computer Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics
• Tuition fee of RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
• Tuition fee of RM13,000 per year for postgraduate students
• Partnership with a Senior Design Engineer to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
• Industrial training opportunities at Intel
• Download the scholarship application form here
• Email you completed form along with a copy of your resume to grp_Intel_Scholarship@intel.com between 1 July 2010 and 31 August 2010. Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit the Intel scholarship websiteSource : http://malaysia-scholarship.net/